Day 1: Nairobi – Samburu Game Reserve
This morning we pick up clients from their hotel and we depart from Nairobi at 8.30 am and we travel by road to Kenya’s Northern Frontier District. Wild and rugged, Samburu is fiercely beautiful with its arid savannahs watered by the lovely UasoNyiro River. It is also one of Kenya’s most protected areas and home to species only found north of the equator, from the reticulated giraffe, Grevy’s zebras, Beisaoryxes, Gerenuk gazelle and Greater and lesser kudu.
Day 2: Full Day Exploring Samburu National Reserve
Full day in Samburu national park. Get good opportunity to watch the elephants, lions, leopards, and cheetahs that thrive in the reserve’s grasslands and acacia woodlands. And so the day is spent in alternating pursuits of exploration in the bush. Dinner and overnight at the camp
Day 3: Samburu– Nairobi
We enjoy an early morning game drive and return to the lodge or camp for breakfast and then we depart by road to Nairobi. We have lunch en route. The rest of your afternoon is at leisure.
As we leave Africa we know that the old adage is true: you may leave Africa, but Africa will never leave you.
- All Park Entry Fees
- Assistance at the airport
- All meals and activities as stated in the itinerary
- Professional English Speaking safari Guide/Driver
- Game viewing in camps 4×4 vehicles or escorted walking etc on shared basis
- Airport pick ups on arrival and transfer back on departure
- Round trip transport from Nairobi to the designated National Park
- Government taxes
- Bottled drinking water
- Extensive Game drives
- Airport taxes (Clients pay direct)
- Driver/Guide gratuities
- Drinks, dining rooms tips, porterage, personal travel and baggage insurance
- Telephone bill, laundry and items of a personal nature