Day 1: Nairobi – Lake Nakuru National Park
This morning, we pick up clients from their hotel and we depart from Nairobi at 8.30 am and drive towards the exotic Lake Nakuru National Park located in the Great Rift Valley. After lunch an exciting game drive in the afternoon until 6.30pm. The game in this Park is plentiful and the magnificent bird watching will make a devotee out of even the most reluctant.
The Park is a home to stunning flocks of lesser and Greater Flamingos, which literally turn the lake shores in to a magnificent pink stretch. The bird life here is world renown and over 400 bird’s species exist here, White Pelicans, Plovers, Egrets and Marabou Stork. It is also one of the very few places in Africa to see the White Rhino and rare Rothschild Giraffe.
Day 2: Lake Nakuru - Bogoria – Nairobi
After breakfast leave Lake Nakuru to drive to lakeBogoria. Explore on foot this natural lake and view the Flamingoes in their thousands. Caution must be taken, while walking near the hot springs as these are super-hot. Lunch served en route while departing for Nairobi in the afternoon via Nakuru arriving in Nairobi in the late Afternoon.
- All Park Entry Fees
- Assistance at the airport
- All meals and activities as stated in the itinerary
- Professional English Speaking safari Guide/Driver
- Game viewing in camps 4x4 vehicles or escorted walking etc on shared basis
- Airport pick ups on arrival and transfer back on departure
- Round trip transport from Nairobi to the designated National Park
- Government taxes
- Bottled drinking water
- Extensive Game drives
- Airport taxes (Clients pay direct)
- Driver/Guide gratuities
- Drinks, dining rooms tips, porterage, personal travel and baggage insurance
- Telephone bill, laundry and items of a personal nature
2 Days: Lake Nakuru and Lake Bogoria
- Product Code: 1
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $500.00